28 - 31 May 2019
• Cost is per delegate
• Duration: 4 - day workshop
• Target: New IRIS practitioners
• This 4-day training course is designed to assist in the recruitment and development decisions made by personnel officers, line managers, and OD practitioners to:
• Match individual capability with work requirements at each level in the organisation
• Identify supervisory or managerial potential for career development, selection of candidates for equity initiatives, and selection of candidates for bursary schemes
• Ensure that people recruited for specific positions will be in flow with the capability requirements of the position, and that they will be neither over-extended nor under-utilised
• As an aid to succession planning and to identify “high flyers” for fast tracking
• To “chart the human talent pool”, ensure optimal utilization of human resources and assist with career path planning and training and development Accreditation Process:
• At the end of the 3rd day of training Practitioners who meet the criteria to move onto Provisional Accreditation go on to complete the required practical application of the training on the 4th day.
• Further coaching requirements may be required prior to Provisional or Full Accreditation, at the discretion of the Trainer.
• 2 x live (observed) interviews are conducted during the 3rd and 4th day of training. Delegates are required to organize candidates to interview, and to provide their names to the Training Coordinator prior to the start of training.
• Once accredited, practitioners must be added to Organisation License by their company prior to practicing. Delegate Requirements:
• Delegates must have undergone an IRIS interview with feedback and results should indicate that you are currently comfortable dealing with complexity in the theme of Service and its associated capabilities (Service to Practice preferable). In the case of having undergone a CPA / MCPA, a current level of capability of at least Service and Growth Curve of at least Practice. Results to be submitted with registration form or prior to start of training.
• Have experience of unstructured or semi-structured interviewing prior to the training, otherwise an extra day of training should be added in the form of Interviewing Skills Workshop.
• Have a sound working knowledge of HR issues and processes.
• Possess good interpersonal and listening skills.
• 1-2 years related work experience or related degree would be preferable.
• Notwithstanding the above, Bioss SA reserves the right at all times to decline an application to be trained as an IRIS Practitioner.
• Price includes IRIS forms used in training and for practical application work towards full accreditation + Practitioner Manual & Scoring Sheets.
• 2 x free IRIS interviews conducted as observed practicals during the course to the value of R2,640
• All refreshments and lunches.
• Cancellations received more than 14 days prior to the commencement date of training - no liability for payment.
• Cancellation received 7 - 14 days prior to commencement of training, 25% of the cost will be payable.
• Cancellations received less than 7 days before training date, full cost of course is payable.
• Substitute delegates who fulfill the minimum criteria for this training course will be accepted.
In-house training (including internationally) available for 5 or more delegates
• Order number must accompany registration form.
• Payment in full must be received prior to the day of commencement of the course.
• Cost shown in South African Rands, excluding VAT.